|Mr. Chiizu - Put Your Favorite Artists and Designers in Your Pocket|
|Wednesday, 31 August 2011 12:30|
International artists tapped to create themes for Fall 2011 include:
* Jesse LeDoux (The Shins, Chutes Too Narrow cover artist)
* Esther Kim (Nylon Japan, Gasbook)
* Crowded Teeth (Sanrio 50th Anniversary artist)
* Dyna Moe (hipster-animals.tumblr.com, Mad Men Illustrated)
* Martinez & Trees (Emigre, Urban Outfitters).
* Linda Gavin (Twitter logo creator)
* Juka Araikawa (Japan/Los Angeles-based painter)
* Jessica Lopez (Nylon, Beautiful/Decay Magazine)
* Stella Lai (Giant Robot Biennial)
* Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4th Generation
* Runs on iPad 1 and 2 with Retina Graphics
* iOS 4.2 or later
* 176 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mr. Chiizu 1.0.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Mr. Chiizu 1.0.1
Purchase and Download
Artists and Themes
Los Angeles and Tokyo-based design firm Tree-Axis teamed with Los Angeles-based design boutique Uncommon Industries to develop Mr. Chiizu. The team of 3 has almost 40 years of combined experience in UI, graphic design and programming. Copyright (C) 2011 Tree-Axis LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.