|Funbox Media launches Kyoki 1.1 for iPhone and iPad|
|Monday, 15 August 2011 13:50|
You fire one counter towards another by touching it and quickly wiping your finger across the screen in the direction you want the counter to go. A short fast wipe will make the counters go fastest, while a slower longer wipe gives you more control.
Each colour has a different attribute: The red counters are really fast and work really well when other colours ricochet into them; the yellow counters are quite slow but really heavy, they're great when you use them like a cue ball; finally the blue counters fade slowly when you've paired them so they are still active and can clear more counters from the board.
* Each stage has 45 levels and steadily gets harder and harder as you have to clear more and more counters, work around obstacles and deal with split colour counters.
* These split counters have a mix of characteristics depending on the different amounts of colour.
* There are loads of awards for a huge selection of trick shots and Kyoki has Game Center integration.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 14.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Kyoki 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Purchase and Download
Funbox Media is a publisher of Console games along with Digital products for handheld devices. Copyright (C) 2011 Funbox Media. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.