|Developers Ask Gamers to Save the Eeeps with New Game Goop|
|Tuesday, 02 August 2011 10:00|
Goop is a fun family safe game with one simple goal - to save the Eeeps from the dangerous goop. The Eeeps have lost their way home and need to get across to the other side in four unique worlds without getting hit by the goop. The problem is each Eeep has their own unique personality which can both help and hurt you in your attempt to get them across. As time progresses and you save more Eeeps, more will appear wanting to be saved making the game a bit more difficult.
Goop is simple, complete with four unique stages with ranging levels of difficulty, and is rated safe for everyone to play. Goop is an awesome game to keep you and your family busy during long road trips, in the waiting room, and during errand runs.
* Time management/strategy game
* Ramping difficulty; as more Eeeps are saved, more come out wanting to be saved
* Four unique and beautifully designed worlds, each offering their own challenges and difficulty
* Friendly family of four adorable characters called 'Eeeps'
* Easy pick-up-and-play controls (tap to move the Eeeps forward, slide/swipe back to get them out of harms way)
* Game Center achievements and leaderboards
* 20+ achievements
* Bonus mode unleashes intense gameplay with ability to triple points scored
* Retina graphics
* Crisp music and funny enjoyable character sounds
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 2nd/3rd/4th Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 12.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Goop 1.1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Fine & Dandy Games
Purchase and Download
Fine & Dandy Games, Inc. is the Atlanta based, boot-strapped love child of co-founders Patrick Chukwura and Ashli Norton. Patrick and Ashli share the journey of starting a game company and launching their first video game on the company blog. Copyright (C) 2011 Fine & Dandy Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.