|Measures 2.2.0 for iPhone - Major update to the popular conversion app|
|Tuesday, 19 July 2011 11:30|
Travelers will then find currency and cloth sizes conversions very useful. Since the amount of included categories and units might be overwhelming for a casual user, the items which are not required can be deactivated through a settings menu. The most frequently used conversions can be added to favorites for quick access. Search function allows quick finding and immediate selection of units. Built in calculator allows e.g. to find out how many Euros would be 99$ plus 9.5% tax. All in all, Measures combines simplicity, power and comprehensiveness plus a high level of customization in one slick package.
* Eye pleasing design with 3 different themes
* Intuitive user interface
* Four re-programmable favorite buttons
* Built-in calculator
* Precision of conversion can be controlled on a category basis
* Extensive search capability inspired by spotlight
* Configurable library with over 1000 different units grouped into 40 categories
* 170 currency exchange rates updated via the internet
* Copy and paste support
* Utilization of multi-touch and shake gestures
* Localized in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Japanese
* Common conversions: length, area, mass, temperature etc.
* Currency and precious metals exchange rates
* Cloth and shoes sizes
* Physics: charge, magnetic field and flux, density etc.
* Engineering conversions: viscosity, radio transmission power, sound pressure, am. wire gauge etc.
* Data amount conversions including IEEE1541-2002 standard
* And many more
* US English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Spanish
* iPhone or iPod touch running iOS4.0 or higher
* iPad can also run Measures in iPhone compatibility mode
* 4.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Measures 2.2.0 is available in the iTunes App Store worldwide for just $0.99. Measures Lite is available for free. Since its introduction in 2008, Measures was has been continuously improving and receiving very positive feedback from its users all over the world. Most reviewers highlight that the app is fast, stable and intuitive. Measures was also featured by Apple several times and made appearance in the series of European and Japanese TV spots in 2010.
Purchase and Download
Press Kit (zip)
Neuwert-Media is an innovative independent studio located in Stein, Bavaria, Germany. It is focused on development of high quality productivity applications for iOS devices. Copyright 2011 Neuwert-Media. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.