|AppGeneration releases Tiny Fish 1.0 for iOS - New Cartoon Action Game|
|Friday, 15 July 2011 19:10|
* Intuitive tilt-based controls
* 20 levels with different challenges (survive, clear checkpoints, follow rings, etc.)
* 3 star performance score on each level
* Game Center achievements and leader boards
* 2 arcade survival levels
* Cartoonish and colorful Retina Display graphics
* Atmospheric and entertaining soundtrack and sounds
* Tilt calibration controls (normal, tap down and auto)
Tilt the device to control Tiny Fish. Eat cookies to gain health and avoid the toxic particles as they take away his energy. Complete the objectives of the levels (survive for a period of time, clear checkpoints follow a path of rings, get energy points) and be aware of the black fish and the urchin fish as they take more energy than the toxic particles. In arcade mode, try to survive as long as you can before the health points reach 0. The difficulty will increase as time passes (number of toxic elements, lack of cookies, presence of the black fish, etc.).
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 15.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tiny Fish 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Tiny Fish 1.0
Purchase and Download
Based in Porto, Portugal, AppGeneration Software specializes in software development and editorial content to provide a unique experience centered on smartphones and tablets. NPolls, a subsidiary of AppGeneration founded by Eduardo Carqueja, is a company that specializes in research using mobile devices as the main interface. Copyright (C) 2011 AppGeneration Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.