California based Web Where LLC announced that WUGO 2.1 has been re-optiimized for iPhone 4 and 4s. With Over 400k USA business locations, WUGO Food-ATM-Gas-Hotel Locator offers improvements over traditional print or online locations. Users can instantly find nearby hotels, fast food, gas stations, and ATM based on their current GPS location as well as search based on an address or a zip code. Because it operates through virtually any cellular phone, the service is available anytime, anywhere.
Fremont, California - Web Where LLC, the company that brings you the latest iPhone/iPod touch/iPad apps, has announced that WUGO 2.1 has been re-optiimized for iPhone 4 and 4s.
With Over 400k USA business locations, WUGO Food-ATM-Gas-Hotel Locator 2.1 offers improvements over traditional print or online locations. For example, with the locator you can instantly find nearby hotels, fast food, gas stations, and ATM based on your current GPS location. You can also search based on an address or a zip code. Because it operates through virtually any cellular phone, the service is available anytime, anywhere. Once you select your desired business location, you can get driving direction, call the business, visit the business web site, or email the business - all from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
* It is re-optimized for iPhone 4
* Fast app switching
* Bug fix to avoid memory crash
* Based on Google-map
* Integrated with iPhone GPS and iPhone telephone calling.
* Link to business web site.
Unique features in version 2.1 but not in version 1.0:
* Two more categories: ATM and gas stations
* More locations - by more than 200,000
* Remember your previous screen upon re-entering the app
* Optimized for 4.x operating system
* Ability to navigate to store web site
Unique features in version 2.1 but not in version 2.0:
* Re-optimized for iPhone 4
* Cost only 99 Cents, (2.0 is $1.99)
* Misc bug fixes to avoid memory crash
* Developed with the lastest app store development tools and API
Over 400,000 USA business locations:
* Over 20,000 hotels - Marriott (plus Courtyard, Residence, Fairfield, etc), Hilton (plus Hampton, Emabassy etc),Hyatt, Hoilday Inn (plus CandleWood, Crown Plaza), Sheraton (plus Westin, Fourpoints, etc). Best Western, Days Inn, Ramada, Howard Johnson, Super 8, Travelodge, and Motel 6
* 82,000 restaurants - Starbucks, McDonald, Burger King, Jack in the Box, KFC, Taco Bell, Carl's Jr, Subway, Pizza Hut, Dairy Queen, Domonino's Pizza, Wendy's, and Arby's
* 49,000 gas stations - Shell, Chevron, Gulf, Valero, ARCO, Exxon, Mobil, Esso, AMPM, BP, Texaco, etc.
* 225,000 ATM locations - Chase, Citibank, WellsFargo, Star, MasterCard, Visa, Bank of America, etc.
Recent Customers' Reviews (Verison 2.1)
* Wugo is a steal - let this app do the walking. Awesome app for the price. Fast n easy to use. An electronic yellow page at your finger tips. Let this app do the walking!
* WUGO is best value for gas, ATM, hotels, n food. Oh my! Fast n easy. Love it. Can even call the biz by simply tapping on the phone no. Best value for 400k biz loc. It has Starbucks too!
* WUGO rocks - I love this app cause it's fast and easy to use. It does what it is supposed to - driving direction to the store, calling the store, and even link to store web site. For 99 cents u get the whole yellow page on this app.
The application is designed for being fast and intuitive. It runs on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. All these at your finger tip for just $0.99." Sound attractive?
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 1.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WUGO Food-ATM-Gas-Hotel Locator 2.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Web WhereWUGO Food-ATM-Gas-Hotel Locator 2.1Purchase and DownloadScreenshot 1Screenshot 2App IconEstablished in the Fall of 2009, Web Where is a California-based Limited Liability Company that integrates best of technologies from Google, Apple, and Internet to enrich people's life through GPS-enabled locator services. Copyright (C) 2011 Web Where, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.