|EverdowFinance 1.0 for iOS-Simple, Graphical Personal Finance Management|
|Tuesday, 27 September 2011 10:30|
On launch in portrait orientation, the app defaults to the Home window, which displays a fullscreen pie chart. The pie chart consists of only two parts: all income items are represented by the entire circle in green, while expense items are seen as one red slice of the pie. This view summarizes expenses as a percentage of income, and provides an immediate picture of how much of income is remaining. Touching either the red or green areas of the chart displays the exact dollar amount represented.
Directly below the chart is a large button labeled New. Touching this button opens the income and expense input dialog. Here, the user can make entries in various categories via the DatePicker selector. Income categories include: Salary, Bonus, Investment, and Miscellaneous. Expense categories on the rotating wheel include: Clothes, Food, Household, Travel, Medical, Insurance, Study, Entertainment, Communication, Sports, Music, Film, Baby, Pet, Electronics, Car, and Miscellaneous. In addition, there is a text field available for adding a note to any item.
ED-Finance includes two additional windows: Transactions and History. From the Transactions window the user can view a scrolling list of the month's expense and income items grouped by date with the most recent transactions at the top of the list. Categories and notes appear, and red numbers signify an expense, with green numbers as income. Here, the user may review, delete, or edit all transactions for the present month. A summary of all expenses, color-coded by category, can be seen in the bar graph displayed by changing to the landscape view.
The History window is the same in all respects to the Transactions window, except the scrolling list includes only financial data from previous months. Rotating the iOS device displays a bar graph summary of all expenses for the chosen month with each different bar a different color/category. Here, the user can evaluate their expenditures category by category, displayed as a percentage of total expenditures per month.
* Easily record and view daily and monthly personal financial information
* Quickly input expense and income items
* Expense and income items can be categorized and annotated
* Home View, Transaction View, History View
* Home displays a pie chart for the current month showing expenses as a percentage of income
* Transaction displays the details of all entries for the current month, both income and expenses
* Rotating the Transaction window displays a color-coded bar graph of the current month's expenses by category
* History displays the details of all entries for previous months, both income and expenses
* Rotating the History window displays a color-coded bar graph of the selected month's expenses by category
"ED-Finance is a simple but powerful personal App to manage your income and expenses efficiently," stated Xiaohui Li of Everdow, Ltd. "The App will show the correct language, currency, and digital formats according to your iPhone or iPad international settings."
* US English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 1.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
EverdowFinance 1.0 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. A free version of the software, EverdowFinance Lite 1.0, is limited to 100 records and is available through the App Store. Review copies are available upon request.
Purchase and Download
Located in London, UK, Everdow Ltd. is an independent software development company founded in 2011 by Xiaohui Li, a 1-year veteran of the software industry (EverdowCRM and iPhone/iPad apps). Focused on delivering unique app experiences for mobile platforms, their goal is combining clean design and technologies like advanced design to build apps that people love to use. Copyright (C) 2010-2011 Everdow Ltd All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.