|Pixel Research Labs releases Ringer 1.3.2|
|Thursday, 22 September 2011 10:00|
Ringer offers many advantages over other programs while remaining the easiest to use:
* Users can see the waveform of both songs and movies
* Users can adjust the scale of the waveform
* Video is previewed while playing or scrubbing a movie
* Ringtones can be saved anywhere without importing into iTunes as either a m4r (ringtone) or m4a, aac, wav (audio) files
With Ringer's built-in waveform editor, precisely select the exact start and end points of a ringtone. Preview it exactly as it will sound on the iPhone. Press the create button, and Ringer will make the ringtone and automatically import it into iTunes where it will be ready to sync to the iPhone.
* (Binary) Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or later
* (Mac App Store) Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
* 11.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ringer 1.0.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. It is also available for purchase on the Pixel Research Labs website.
Pixel Research Labs
Purchase and Download
Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Pixel Research Labs is a small, privately held company founded in 2008 by Jon Steinmetz and Erik Steinmetz. Pixel Research Labs focuses exclusively on the Macintosh and iPhone platforms, and devoted to high quality, easy-to-use software with outstanding customer support. Copyright 2008-2011 Pixel Research Labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.