|Find Them All: looking for animals - Universal iOS game for children|
|Thursday, 22 September 2011 10:00|
The very youngest will learn quickly to identify the animals (name, call, photo) during a discovery phase which requires dexterity (scrolling, touch). Older users are able to look for night animals and use the camera to make their own photo album or create jigsaws (up to 42 pieces).
The print functions enable the game to be continued using paper booklets which offer a host of different activities (folding and cutting out, sticking on animal heads and learning to write their names).
New in September 2011:
* now possible to hear the animal's name in three different languages and listen to comments about each animal!
More than 200 reviews from enthusiastic users on the AppStore:
* "My kids love this. Educational & the puzzles are a lot of fun for all of us to do together."
* "This is my 8 year old autistic daughter's favourite game. She's a huge animal lover and this gives her an opportunity to not only see different animals, but where they live."
* "This game is easy enough to use, but enjoyable to want to keep playing."
* "He loves to find the animals in the dark it's a great way to acquire listening skills, plus his learning about animals from other countries. It's a learning app in all its contents."
New worlds being prepared:
* New worlds will help to enrich the game over time: The "animals of Asia", the "animals of America", as well as more original themes, such as "Insects" or "Dinosaurs".
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 68.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Find Them All 1.1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Complementary worlds are available for download for $1.99 (USD).
Find Them All 1.1.0
Download from iTunes
Press Kit (zip)
Knbmedia is an organisation comprising two people who have specialised in computer sub-contracting since 1998: rich applications (Flash/Flex), e-learning modules and websites. With this first game for mobile, Knbmedia wants to develop its skills on this new market so that it is available to its customers. Copyright (C) 2011 Knbmedia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.